Gothic Hall Stand
A large Gothic revival into aesthetic movement ebonised oak hall stand.
Two stick stands either side with original drip trays, below a single central drawer with original lightly distressed mirror above, three styles of coak hook used.
The tiles all depict Shakesperean scenes and were designed by John Moyr Smith 1839-1912 , and first produced by Minton in 1874.
H:260 W:154 D:38 CM